Training on ITIL 4 Foundation
INSTRUCTOR LED WORKSHOP
“OUR COURSES CAN BE SPECIALLY TAILORED TO ADDRESS YOUR REQUIREMENT – TELECONTRAN”
ITIL certification is one of the primary requirements for professionals who want to learn and understand the fundamental concepts of ITIL frameworks to enhance the quality of IT Service Management. It is the most widely acknowledged entry-level ITIL certification available for IT professionals.
This workshop takes the participants through the service value system which provides a detail picture of what it really means to contribute to business value. This Foundation level course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services. Participants get a comprehensive understanding of the ITIL® framework and its role in modern ITSM.
After successful completion of this 2-day workshop participants will be able to
- Get a solid understanding of the concepts, terms and terminology of ITIL 4
- Learn the best practices and how to implement them to streamline processes for continuous improvement
- Understand a holistic approach to the co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- Learn fundamentals of Service Management, Service Lifecycle and other IT-enabled services.
- Have an in-depth preparation for ITIL® 4 Foundation certification
This course is aimed to anyone seeking ITIL Foundation certification and everyone interested in aligning IT with business, controlling or reducing IT costs, improving IT service quality, and balancing IT resources in the most effective manner. All IT professionals, IT project managers, IT managers, IT project or team members, coordinators, network operators, business process analysts, IT architects, consultants, systems integrators, help desk managers and staff, planners, managed service providers, outsourcers, application developers, and other IT-related positions can attend in this workshop.
Introduction to ITIL 4
ITIL 4 Overview
- Significance of IT Service Management
- Goals of ITIL 4 Foundation
- Structure and Benefits of ITIL 4 Framework
Service Management Concepts
- Understanding Value, Providers and Consumers
- Service Management Value and Value co-creation
- Service Offerings and Relationships
- Outcomes, Costs and Risk
- Utility and Warranty
Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Introduction to the Four Dimenstions
- Four Dimensions Model and its elements
- Organisations and People
- Information and Technology
- Partners and Suppliers
- Value Streams and Processes
- External Factors
Service Value System
- Opportunity Demand and Value
- The ITIL Guiding Principles
- Service Value Chain
- Continual Improvement
- Agile ITSM and Organizational Silos
General Management Practices
- Continual Improvement Model
- Information Security Management
- Relationship Management
- Supplier Management
Service Management Practices
- Change Control
- Incident Management
- IT Asset Management
- Monitoring and Event Management
- Problem Management
- Release Management
- Service Configuration Management
- Service Desk
- Service Level Management
- Service Request Management
Technical Management Practices
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT TELECONTRAN !!
The training was very good, informative and I gained a lot of knowledge on Linux.
The whole course content on BIG DATA Analytics and how the course was outlined and the way it was presented, all in all it was awesome.
The trainer and the hands-on sessions were fantastic and this workshop helped me to learn about PowerBI and Cyber Security.
This course covered most of the basis of Data Centre infrastructure, specially deigning and maintaining the data centre.
The training was beneficial as the information shared throughout were new and we hope to use all of this information as a guidance for us to develop the necessary regulatory approach for future deployment of data centre in our country.