Data Centre Virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure
INSTRUCTOR LED WORKSHOP
“OUR COURSES CAN BE SPECIALLY TAILORED TO ADDRESS YOUR REQUIREMENT – TELECONTRAN”
The ICT Industry is constantly changing and evolving around the world making a technology comes along that is capable of disrupting the industry. Data centres have burgeoned in recent years and access to the data in this cloud based world is a critical challenge. Data centre virtualization has evolved to help solve the performance, cost and access issues that complex data centres create.
Telecontran’s Data Centre Virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure workshop provides knowledge, skills and competences for a resilient organization, covering a wide-ranging effect on the network infrastructure and explains how Data centre virtualization can reduce OPEX on facilities, hardware, simplify administration and maintenance and gives a greener profile.
After successful completion of this course, participants will be able to
- Understand the need for Data Centre Virtualization
- Assess the impact of NFV, SDN and above all Data centre virtualization Deployments and Strategies on network architectures
- Understand concepts behind service and infrastructure evolution and cloud computing.
- Implement Data Storage strategies and Security and Performance considerations in a Multi-tenant environment.
This course targets Professionals, such as Managers Executives, Directors, Strategic Planners who are engaged in Storage/Networking/IT Domain with operational aspects of live, running data centres.
Introduction on Data Centre
- What is a Data Centre
- Data Centre Components
- Data Centre Infrastructure
Introduction on Virtualization
- Virtualization Definition
- Types of Virtualization Technology
- Area of Data Centre Virtualization
- Virtualization Technology Area
Compute / Server Virtualization
- Introduction to Server
- Server Virtualization History
- Server Virtualization Technology
- Server Virtualization Features
- Linux Container and Docket
- Virtual Machine
- Data Centre Network Topology Evolution
- Physical Network Layout Consideration
- Network Virtualization
- Virtual Networking Services
- Types of Storage
- Accessing Data
- Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Storage Virtualization
Virtual Data Centre
- Virtualizing Compete Data Centre
Components Cloud Infrastructure
- Definition of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Infrastructure Architecture
- Demonstration of Cloud Infrastructure (OpenStack and Proxmox VE)
Data Centre Operations Management
- Why we need it
- Advantages of Data Centre Operations Management
- Standards best for data centre design and management
DATA CENTRE VIRTUALIZATION AND CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE
21st - 23rd February, 2024
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT TELECONTRAN !!
The training was beneficial as the information shared throughout were new and we hope to use all of this information as a guidance for us to develop the necessary regulatory approach for future deployment of data centre in our country.
It is a great honor to be part of this workshop where I learned a lot about Data centre specially on power management, data centre standards and maintenance.
This course covered most of the basis of Data Centre infrastructure, specially deigning and maintaining the data centre.
The workshop was a mixture of networking and data centre terms that was extremely well presented and made very easy to understand.
The training gave a very good understanding of Data Centre guidelines, cooling standards, power requirement for data centre in a very well organized manner.