IP Networking for ICT Professionals
INSTRUCTOR LED WORKSHOP
“OUR COURSES CAN BE SPECIALLY TAILORED TO ADDRESS YOUR REQUIREMENT – TELECONTRAN”
The TCP/IP protocol suite has undoubtedly enabled the evolution of connected technologies and many other developments since its invention. And now our increasingly connected world needs it to support modern mobility behavior, connections with/among the machines and a transport to bridge together user experiences across virtual, augmented and the physical world.
Within the telecommunications and networking community it is now necessary to fundamentally review the future direction of TCP/IP and ask ourselves how information communications protocols should evolve to meet the needs of the 21st Century.
Understanding the foundations of networking is paramount for any ICT professional. In Telecontran’s IP Networking course, a full range of topics related to IP Networking, compression issues, structured cabling, VLANs, router protocols, IP addressing, subnets and port address translation etc. are covered. Additionally this training course combines a mix of classroom theory and hands-on practical work conducted by our expert instructors.
After successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Assist in developing an extensive operations expertise and processes
- Assist operational capability in place rapidly.
- Learn significant costs savings on network operations expense
- Become efficient and competent personnel working with established routines, methods and tools
- Gain specialist networking knowledge including world-leading vendors/solutions
- Serve as a common high level view as well as deeper technical knowledge to reduce existing operational constraints
This course is specially designed for anyone who is responsible for designing, installing, configuring, and maintaining TCP/IP networks or who needs to understand TCP/IP protocol structures and functions.
Managing Network Devices
- Understanding various types of Network devices
- Router / Switch
- Firewall / SSLVPN
- Load Balancer / Proxy / Optimizer
IP addressing and Management
- IPv4 Addressing and Sub-netting
- IP address allocation and Handling IP Schema
Understand Routing, Switching and Security
- EIGRP, OSPF,BGP
- VLAN / VTP / STP / Trunk / Access
- Switch Stacking / Ether channel
- VSS (Virtual Switching System)
- VPC (Virtual Port Channel)
- SPAN Switch port Analyzer
- Packet Filtering using Firewall
- VPN knowledge
- Best practices for Enterprise Network (Technology Focus)
Enterprise Network Connectivity
- MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching)
- VPLS (Virtual Private LAN Service)
- IPLC (International Private Leased Line)
- ME (Metro Ethernet)
- GRE (Generic Routing Encapsulation)
- DMVPN (Dynamic Multipoint VPN)
Most common usage of IP Services
- ACL management
- NAT (Network Address Translation)
- PBR (Policy based routing)
- AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting)
- IPSLA (IP Service Level Agreement)
- Layer3 QOS (Quality of Service)
Introduction to other networking knowledge
- IP Telephony across WAN
- Network Traffic Control
- ICMP /SNMP
- Cache Flow
- Network Diagram
- Status report and Analytical Report
- Configuration Change Proposal
- Post-mortem / Incident Management Report
- Effective Presentation
Basic ITIL knowledge on Incident and Change Management
- Understanding ITIL framework guidance for best practice
- Incident Management
- Change Management
Labs and assignment
- Core Networking Labs on routing, switching, Security, IP services, Monitoring and other essential skills
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT TELECONTRAN !!
The training was very good, informative and I gained a lot of knowledge on Linux.
The trainer and the hands-on sessions were fantastic and this workshop helped me to learn about PowerBI and Cyber Security.
The workshop was a mixture of networking and data centre terms that was extremely well presented and made very easy to understand.
The training was beneficial as the information shared throughout were new and we hope to use all of this information as a guidance for us to develop the necessary regulatory approach for future deployment of data centre in our country.