Workshop on Six Sigma Black Belt
INSTRUCTOR LED WORKSHOP
“OUR COURSES CAN BE SPECIALLY TAILORED TO ADDRESS YOUR REQUIREMENT – TELECONTRAN”
Six Sigma Black Belt is a certification Program for a professional who can explain Six Sigma philosophies and principles along with supporting systems, tools and Methodologies. A Black Belt holder is able to demonstrate team leadership, understand team dynamics, assign team member roles and responsibilities as well as lead top-quality projects.
Telecontran’s 2-day Workshop on Six Sigma Black Belt assists participants to master the core concepts of Six Sigma Black Belt and understand how to Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) their projects while focusing on process optimization.
After successful completion of this workshop participants will be able to
- Learn about a variety of tools that they can use to analyze and identify where business developments should occur.
- Execute different types of experiments as well as work with data of different types and distributions.
- Achieve a particular level of knowledge in the study and application of Six Sigma methodology.
- Implement the different types of optimization and how it affects processes.
- Sit for the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification exam immediately after the workshop.
This course is targeted to Project Managers, Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Process developers, Project Engineers and Professionals who is interested in Business Performance Improvement and Business Efficiency Development, specially anyone who wants to acquire Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
This workshop DOES NOT INCLUDE SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT CERTIFICATION EXAM. If any participant wants to take certification exam, they can directly contact Council for Sigma Certification (CSSC) or with Telecontran’s concerned person who can arrange the certification exam.
Introduction to Six Sigma
- An overview of the principles, concepts, and goals of Six Sigma
- History and benefits.
- Areas of improvement
- Potential sources of variation or defects
Data Collection and Analysis
- Techniques for collecting relevant data
- Selecting appropriate measurement metrics
- Using statistical tools to analyze and interpret the data
Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Control charts
- Statistical methods to monitor and control process performance, detect variations, and take corrective actions
Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Techniques for assessing and ensuring the accuracy, precision, and reliability of measurement systems used in data collection
Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Methods for identifying the underlying causes of process issues or defects
- Ishikawa diagrams (fishbone diagrams)
- 5 Whys
- Cause-and-effect analysis
Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Applying statistical experimentation techniques to optimize processes
- Identify critical process parameters
- Understand their impact on process performance
- Introduction to lean concepts and tools for waste reduction
- Process flow improvement
- Overall efficiency enhancement
- Project management methodologies and tools
- Project chartering
- Stakeholder management
- Project execution and control
- Strategies for effectively managing change within an organization
Six Sigma Tools
- Six Sigma tools and techniques
- Pareto charts
- Cause-and-effect matrices
- Process capability analysis
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Control plans
Workshop on Six Sigma Black Belt
3rd October - 4th October 2023
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT TELECONTRAN !!
The whole course content on BIG DATA Analytics and how the course was outlined and the way it was presented, all in all it was awesome.
The trainer and the hands-on sessions were fantastic and this workshop helped me to learn about PowerBI and Cyber Security.
This training helped me to understand new 5G technologies and its applications and processes related to Roaming and roaming frauds.