Workshop on 5G Technology
INSTRUCTOR LED WORKSHOP
“OUR COURSES CAN BE SPECIALLY TAILORED TO ADDRESS YOUR REQUIREMENT – TELECONTRAN”
The surge in mobile traffic is primarily driven by the proliferation of mobile devices and the accelerated adoption of data‐hungry mobile devices. Mobile traffic is still growing and the need for more sophisticated broadband services will further push the limit on current standards to provide an even tighter integration between wireless technologies and higher speeds. The evolution towards 5G is considered to be the convergence of Internet services with legacy mobile networking standards with very high connectivity speeds.
Telecontran’s 3-day Workshop on 5G Technology is designed to provide a concise synopsis of the key areas associated with the 5G System, with focus on the concepts and drivers, the 5G New Radio and NG-RAN, the end to end system architecture, Small cells, QoS as well as Security aspects. The workshop will give an explanation of the technologies and interworking requirements of the next generation of cellular communications.
After successful completion of this 3-day workshop participants will be able to
- Understand a concise and accessible explanation of the underlying technology and standards for 5G technology
- Learn different aspects of emerging system and network architectures, including Ultra-Dense Networks (UDN), Software-Defined Networks (SDN), Device-to-Device (D2D) communications.
- Describe new 5G Radio Access Technology Interworking with LTE as well as New Radio (NR), Cloud RAN: Cloud- Radio Access Network (C-RAN) and Next Generation (NexGen) architecture.
- Paint a more focused 5G technology roadmap, putting in place a clear set of challenges and requirements.
Master 5G technology in Telecontran’s 3-day workshop. Explore concepts, architecture, small cells, QoS, and security for next-gen cellular communications.
Introduction to 5G Technology
- 5G Drivers
- Evolution of LTE / 4G to beyond 4G
- 3GPP Standardization Roadmap
- Key Principles
- Objectives of 5G
- The ITU IMT-2020 5G requirement
- eMBB, URLLC and mMTC
- 5G in Different countries around the world
3GPP 5G Architecture
- 5G System Architecture
- Function of different 5G components
- 5G Access Network
- 5G Core Network
- The new service-based architecture (SBA)
- 5G Core Network Architecture
- PDU Sessions
- Core Network Elements
- Network Virtualization
- Network Slicing
- 5G Frequency Spectrum
- ICIC and eICIC
- 5G Carrier Aggregation
- Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) and Local Area Data Networks (LADN)
- Interference Management
- Mobility Management
- Dynamic Reconfiguration
- SDN / NFV
- QoS Control
- Emerging Approach for Resource over Provisioning
Cognitive Radio for 5G Wireless Networks: NG-RAN and New Radio (NR)
- NG-RAN Architecture
- Relevant Radio Spectrum Optimization
- Massive MIMO vs. MU-MIMO
- D2D Communications
- mmWave Radio
- NR Features
- Integration with LTE and E-UTRAN
- Beamforming and Steering
- C-RAN vs. D-RAN
- 5G RRC States
5G Small Cells
- WiFi and Femto Cells
- Mobile Data Demand Approach
- Small Cell Challenges
- CoMP Enablers
- CoMP in conjunction with Ultra Dense Network
- QoS Flows
- 5G QoS Parameters
- QoS Handling
- Role of Network Exposure Function
- Monitoring, Provisioning and Policy/Charging capabilities
5G Call Flows
5G Mobile Cloud
- 5G Cloud Resources
- Mobile Cloud Emblers
- Network Coding
- WWAN WLAN and WPAN range
- Security and Challenges
- Security Architecture and Domain
- 5G Authentication and Key Agreement (5G-AKA)
- HeNB Attacks
- DDOS Attacks
5G: A Smart Future
- Green Flexible RF for 5G
Workshop on 5G Technology
4th October - 5th October 2023
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT TELECONTRAN !!
It was a fantastic workshop done by the instructor where I learnt a lot about 5G Technology.
Excellent workshop that made me engaged during these days to learn about 5G Technology, especially the transport layer and end user experience.
This course has given me more insight on 5G network as a whole, from introduction to Smart Cities. The presentation was well outlined and learning objectives were successfully completed.
Excellent introductory course presented by an excellent instructor who was so engaging and supportive that I did not hesitate to ask questions; His answers and presentation was great and understandable.
Good explanation with all the information related to LTE Evolution to beyond 4G, 4.5G network and the Evolution towards 5G network and graph on powerpoint.