Cloud Computing Fundamentals
INSTRUCTOR LED WORKSHOP
“OUR COURSES CAN BE SPECIALLY TAILORED TO ADDRESS YOUR REQUIREMENT – TELECONTRAN”
This workshop provides a primer to help the participants understand the business benefits of cloud computing solutions as well as let them understand the future trends of cloud computing. Cloud Computing is a model of network computing, planning and management where an application operates on a series of connected servers rather than on a local device such as computer, gadget or a smart phone.
Participants will gain the foundation to analyze cloud applications for use in their organization and learn how cloud computing can provide efficient solutions to any sort of corporate challenges. They will also be able to exploit the benefits of the different cloud service models, such as, SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
After successful completion of this course, participants will be able to
- Learn the foundation that they need to spearhead the cloud initiative within their organization
- Provide efficient solutions to technical, business and administrative challenges of their organization.
- Exploit the benefits of the different cloud service models: SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Leverage services provided by the major public cloud providers
- Configure and provision resources on a private IaaS cloud
This course is intended for IT professionals including managers, engineers, and technical staff evaluating or implementing cloud computing applications and services as well as sales and marketing staff members who are interested to learn about cloud computing so that they can explain their clients regarding cloud services.
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud Computing
- Components of Cloud Computing
- Evolution of Cloud Computing
Types of Cloud Computing
Cloud Service Models
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Other Various Service Models
Cloud Computing Technology
- Hardware Infrastructure
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Data Security
- Privacy and Compliance
Building a Business Case
- Financial Implication
- Preserving Business Continuity
- Migrating to the cloud
Brief Introduction on Public Cloud Services
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT TELECONTRAN !!
It is a great honor to be part of this workshop where I learned a lot about Data centre specially on power management, data centre standards and maintenance.
This course covered most of the basis of Data Centre infrastructure, specially deigning and maintaining the data centre.
The instructor showed high level knowledge in all aspects of data centre and special thanks to him.
This workshop clarified on different types of data centre standards and tiers as well as the management of power, cooling, cabling and fire-fighting system in a data centre.
The training gave a very good understanding of Data Centre guidelines, cooling standards, power requirement for data centre in a very well organized manner.